Thursday, September 10, 2009

Working in my jammies...

Well, its been a productive week so far. Don had major back pain, so he stayed home to rest. Hard to see him in pain, but also nice for us to have the time together and work to launch our NEW business.
Doc says he is sitting too much. Imagine that! He works 12-16 hour days right now, and sits 3.5 hours every time he makes the drive. It's no wonder his back hurts. He is on strict orders to get up and move around regularly which should help a little.
Even though Don headed back to Miami at 4 am, I am digging knowing I am working to build our business and our life together. Being all over the internet is something I do daily, anyway, so it's like its not even work! How awesome is that? :)
We finished up the beginnings of our new Shaklee website last night, and just before bed (at midnight) I was showing Don some of the edits I had done to the site while he was packing for the trip. We then checked our facebook when Don said, "Hey, we should share our page with our facebook friends!" I knew we would eventually, you know after we had it all "perfect" lol, but I
wasn't planning on it so soon. "I'm kinda scared", I said...He said "why?, it's great! Let's go for it!" (I love this about him!) So, we did!
After I got the second batch of kids off to the bus, I came home and got on facebook. Wouldn't you know, one of my friends in the UK had "placed an order" for some Basic H2! Well, that was super encouraging, and I hadn't even had made my morning coffee yet, and I am still in my pajamas....

No comments:

Post a Comment